This Estero Florida roof had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and required a roof replacement. The residence had sustained interior damage from multiple leaks, causing major issues for homeowners. An additional challenge was an A/C leak in the garage. Besides replacing the tile roof, First Service was also hired to refinish the garage floor, patch and paint numerous ceilings from damage and replace the exterior garage door. Repairs were commenced in July 2019 and completed by September 2019.
- Boral Tile – Estate – Tequila Sunset – Slurry
- Underlayment – Double layer – Synthetic Felt / Polyglass TU MAX
Scope of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install synthetic felt underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install Polystick TU MAX underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted brown drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents. Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.