This Fort Myers Florida homeowner contacted First Service with a need for a new roof and decided to hire our company to add a fresh coat of paint to the exterior of their home as well. Our team replaced the existing shingle roof with Tamko Heritage Laminated asphalt shingles, and painted the exterior of the home with Sherwin Williams paint products. The end product completely transformed the curb appeal of this home and we’re thrilled with how this project turned out.
- Sherwin Williams Paint Products
- Loxon Masonry Conditioner For Primer
Roof Replacement Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Tamko Moisture Gaurd underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys, closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.
Exterior Home Repaint Scope Of Work
- Trench around the perimeter of home 1-3 inches
- Pressure wash exterior free of dirt and foreign material
- Apply one coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces
- Seal masonry cracks, if present, with elastomeric patching compound
- Inspect caulk at windows and doors, if deteriorated remove and replace as needed
- Apply one coat of SW duration satin paint, using brush and roll technique, to stucco walls, ceilings, fascia, soffit, bands, and trim
- Apply one coat of SW duration semi-gloss paint to the exterior side of entry and garage doors
10-year limited labor and materials warranty to be issued by Sherwin Williams