Our company contracts with several property managers throughout the state of Florida to serve their maintenance needs. When we were recently contacted by Northland properties to complete regular repairs for this Fort Myers apartment community, we jumped at the opportunity to help! Our teams completed multiple projects ranging from tile roof repairs to soffit repairs, and gutter installation. Below, we will outline the scope of work for these recent repairs, and showcase the results.
Repair Scope Of Work
Provide labor and materials to complete the following tile roof repair:
- Inspect the existing tile around one missing tile to ensure no additional damages.
- Replace roof underlayment and/or flashing as needed.
- Install new tile that match as close as possible in color and style.
- Clean worksite of all work-related debris upon completion.
Scope of work for New 6″ white aluminum seamless gutters along one story front side of the club house building:
- New gutters will be end capped on the left side of the front of the building and end capped on the right side of the front of the building.
- Prep all drip edge and fascia to receive new gutters.
- Stage our ladders and equipment along the landscape of the front side of the building.
- New 6″ white aluminum seamless gutters will be installed on the one-story section of the front side of the club house.
- Install 2 new downspouts.
- Re-work and tie-in two existing downspouts.
- Install 4 inside corners
- Install 2 outside corners
- Install 6 end caps