Our roofing division is hard at work serving the roofing needs of residential roofing clients throughout Southwest Florida. This beautiful home in Fort Myers Florida, unfortunately sustained roof damage courtesy of Hurricane Irma. Upon inspecting the existing roofing structure, it was determined that a complete tile re-roof was needed in order to service the needs of our customers. Additionally, we also removed the existing gutters and installed a new gutter system at the time of the roof replacement. Their new Terra Cotta roof provides a nice contrast of color to the home, while more importantly protecting those who live in it from our harsh Florida weather. We’re thankful for the opportunity to serve the roofing needs of our great customer, and look forward to serving any additional painting or restoration needs they may have in the future!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Estate
- Color: Terra Cotta
- Drip Edge Color: Tan
Re-Roof Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis. See below.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application along with manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 215LF of new tan 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (6) miters to match existing layout.