This North Fort Myers homeowner had a damaged tile roof in need of replacement after Hurricane Irma and had a signed contract with another company. This contractor took the homeowners money, started the work but left the roof unfinished after the dry in stage during Florida’s rainy season. As if that was not frustrating enough, the homeowner had to wait weeks longer to get approval from the insurance company to move forward with a new contractor to finish the job. That company was First Service! New dry in and tile install was completed along with replacement of fascia, soffit and gutters.
Scope of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing hip and ridge metal on existing roof.
- Inspect existing drip edge, damaged pieces will be replaced with new.
- Install peel and stick tile underlayment to entire roof surface over existing metal underlayment.
- Install new hip and ridge metal. Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Install the first two rows of tile on all eaves with two screws as per Florida Building Code.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties