A percentage of this roof had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and required a re-roof and replacement of gutters. The community of Grandezza policies dictated the ruling of replacement. First Service worked with the homeowners to design the color scheme and ensure the new roof would be approved by the HOA. Repairs on this two story home were commenced in the beginning of August 2019 and completed by the end of August 2019.
- Boral Tile – Estate – Bayside Blend
- Underlayment – Polyglass TU MAX
Scope of Work:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install TU MAX underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted brown drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.