Our team recently completed a tile roof replacement in beautiful Estero Florida for a great customer. The customer’s new tile roof was installed in record time and accents their home nicely! Below we will outline the scope of work performed as well as information about the project itself.
This roof had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and required a re-roof and replacement of gutters. The project had been started by another contractor and due to conflicts was assumed by First Service. Repairs were commenced the beginning of August 2019 and completed by August 26th 2019.
- Boral Tile
- Polyglass TU Max Underlayment
Scope of Work
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers