This two story home had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and upon inspection, it was determined that replacing the existing tile roof would be needed. Once contracted, our roofing division mobilized and completed the tile re-roof for our wonderful customer. Additionally, we will also be installing a complete new gutter system in the coming weeks, so check back for additional photography of the installation and this beautiful home!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Florida Blend
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 91LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to 108LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the second story.
- Install up to (10) downspouts, (7) splash guards, (4) miters to match existing layout.