Unfortunately, when Hurricane Irma visited Southwest Florida in 2017 it caused widespread damage to roofs throughout the area. This home’s tile roof was no exception. Following a roof inspection, our team determined that the damage to the home was significant and warranted a need for a complete tile roof replacement to take place. Once accepted by insurance, we mobilized and went to work removing the existing roof to make way for the homeowner’s new Eagle Malibu tile in their royal palm colorway. Once completed, this tile really helped to increase the home’s curb appeal. Our client can now rest easy knowing that their new tile roof from First Service will protect the home for years to come!
- Tile Manufacturer: Eagle
- Style (Profile): Malibu 2516
- Color: Royal Palm
- Drip Edge Color: Grey
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.