At First Service, having both a roofing and painting division has its perks! Our customers often engage in both of these services simultaneously to not only protect, but transform their homes.
Recently, this customer located in Cape Coral, Florida contracted our office to perform a roof inspection and provide a quote. Our team was later contracted to replace the worn shingle roof and paint the exterior of the home as it was remodeled. We used Tamko Heritage shingles in their Rustic Black colorway for the roof, and Sherwin Williams paint products for the exterior to help transform this home and provide a modern curb appeal.
Roof Replacement Scope Of Work:
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Resisto peel & stick underlayment to entire roof surface. Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys. Note: We use a closed valley detail. Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks. Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.
Exterior Repaint Scope Of Work:
PAINT MANUFACTURER: SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT PRODUCTS PRIMER: LOXON MASONRY CONDITIONER STUCCO SURFACES, CEILINGS: SW DURATION SATIN DOORS: SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY ONE COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, IF PRESENT, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- INSPECT CAULK AT WINDOWS AND DOORS, IF DETERIORATED REMOVE AND REPLACE AS NEEDED 6. APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SATIN PAINT, USING BRUSH AND ROLL TECHNIQUE, TO STUCCO WALLS, CEILINGS, FASCIA, SOFFIT, GUTTERS, BANDS & TRIM
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS PAINT TO THE EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS