We were recently hired by Uptown At Liberty Park to install a series of speed humps to slow down traffic moving through the facility. The installation of these speed humps aided in a reduced speed through their parking lots, and also helped to keep residents safe!
A well known, Key West style apartment complex recently contracted First Service to complete an exterior commercial repaint of the clubhouse, laundry center, maintenance shed, pool house, and 7 residential buildings. As this is an ongoing project, we will keep you updated of its status as the project progresses.
- Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams
- Paint System: One coat prime, one coat finish
- Products: As per Sherwin Williams specification (SuperPaint Satin option will be used)
- Surfaces Painted:
- Stucco, EIFS, Brick and Other Masonry Surfaces
- Wood Surfaces including Walkways & Steps
- Exterior Side of Doors
- Ferrous Metal Stairwells, Railings and Doors
- Aluminum Soffit Gutters and Downspouts
- Metal Drip Edge
- Concrete Walkways (4 Coat System)
Scope Of Work
- Pressure wash all surfaces to be painted free of dirt and foreign material.
- Protect walkways and landscape from paint drips and overspray.
- Apply one coat of Sherwin Williams surface conditioner to building surfaces.
- Repair buildings cracks (up to 1/16th inch) with elastomeric patching compound. Remove any deteriorated sealants as needed and re-seal with specified sealant.
- Apply, via spray and or brush and roll as determined by First Service, one coat of Sherwin Williams paint in specified products to specified surfaces listed under “Surfaces Painted”.
Sherwin Williams 7-year limited product and labor warranty appended to the stucco portions of the work.
Buildings 1-5 (various services to be completed in specified units/areas)
- Fill holes in foundation floor
- Caulk around doors, seal threshold or add extension of identified units
- Replace or fix missing or loose stair risers or tread and secure post and handrail
- Replace rotten Fascia board, window trim or doors
- Seal fire alarm conduit
- Fix electrical wire above Light
- Remove old condenser drain line and fix stucco
- Fix electrical J Box
- Replace missing soffit panels
- Reroute condenser drain line.
- Remove old electrical conduit & patch wall
- Replace outlet plates
- Replace or fix damage or missing soffit panels
- Replace rotten drip edge 1×2 boards
Buildings 6, 7, Clubhouse & Main Pool
- Replace T1-11 with Hardie wood around house bib
- Fascia and Soffit repairs
- Rebuild electrical room, panel box and shed with one door using hardie board products
- Remove and replace pressure treated wood with hardie board trim, caulk, putty and paint correctly
- Cutout rotten cedar and replace with hardie board
- Grind down concrete so it’s not a trip hazard
- Pushback toe kicks on stairs in original condition and re-nail in multiple areas
- Replace doors due to rusty and rotten conditions
- Remove and replace curbing along sidewalk up to 12 feet
- Remove and Replace trim with Hardie board
- Repair all staircases on building six
- Remove and dispose of concrete and re-pour
- Cut out and replace 3 feet of trim around windows
Our company was contracted to provide labor and material to complete the following aspects of a project for Tarpon Point as referenced below.
- Prep site, paver protection, portable toilet, dumpster, etc.
- Provide ground penetrating x-ray imaging prior to installing helical piles. (These pictures are in Dropbox)
- Install 12 Helical Piles as specified per plans.
- Form and pour concrete layout thru beam.
- Install pre-engineered wood roof trusses, a 12′ span x 46’11-1/2″ hip roof based on wind criteria as noted on plans, trusses designed as category II.
- Install tile roof to match existing buildings.
- Apply stucco, finish to match existing surrounding buildings.
- Prime New Stucco with Sherwin Williams Loxon Masonry Stucco Primer
- Apply a consistent coat of Sherwin Williams Super Paint Exterior Satin to All Stucco Surfaces Colors to match Convention Center
- Clean up jobsite location after completion of project.
- Install six recessed lights in covered walk ceiling
- Add two sconce lights on street side of covered walk
- Install four outlets, one at top and one at bottom of both street side columns.
- Adjust curbing, asphalt and pavers as needed to accommodate covered walk.