Our team at First Service proudly serves the general construction needs of those we serve. We’re proud to showcase this sidewalk addition we recently completed for Tarpon Point Marina. Our team constructed a retaining wall and installed a new sidewalk from the boat docks to the road at Tarpon Point. The final product turned out great and should serve Tarpon Point for years to come!
Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and materials for the below mentioned project.
- Construct a retaining wall and install new sidewalk from docks to road.
- Cut area from docks to road for a 6′ wide sidewalk, approximately 75′ linear feet.
- Install cut face landscaping block as a retaining wall along hedge row, secure as needed.
- Fill, compact, and grade base as needed for new sidewalk concrete forms.
- Cut curbing at road to receive sidewalk forms, not to cut curb footer.
- Pour 4″ of fiber reinforced concrete to a broom finish.
- Upon completion the job site will be cleaned of all work-related debris.