Our roofing division recently completed a shingle roof replacement for a Lehigh Acres home that had experienced damage from Hurricane Irma. Upon inspection, roof damage was found which was also determined to be the cause of a leak experienced in the home’s master bedroom. Once contracted, our roofing team removed the existing roof covering and underlayment and installed a new roof using Tamko underlayment and shingles. The project turned out great and our homeowners can rest assured that their home is protected from Florida’s harsh weather conditions for years to come!
- Tamko Heritage Laminated Asphalt Shingles
- Tamko Moisture Guard Underlayment
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Resisto peel & stick underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys. Note: We use a closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.