At First Service, we are blessed with the opportunity to work with many amazing clients. This home in Fort Myers, FL is no exception. The new homeowners within the Gateway community wanted a new look for their home, and chose our company to help. Our roofing division replaced the home’s damaged roof with a new Boral tile roof using their Barcelona 900 tile in their mountain blend colorway. Additionally, our team also installed new 6″ white aluminum seamless gutters to properly divert water off of the home’s roof. Once complete with the roof and gutter system, our painting division stepped in using Sherwin Williams premium paint products and repainted the exterior of this beautiful home.
This project turned out great and our client’s new home certainly increased its curb appeal. What a beautiful home!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Stone Mountain Blend
- Drip Edge Color: Grey
- EXTERIOR REPAINT PAINT MANUFACTURER: SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT PRODUCTS
- PRIMER: LOXON MASONRY CONDITIONER
- STUCCO SURFACES, CEILINGS: SW DURATION SATIN
- DOORS: SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Install new 120 LF 6″ white aluminum seamless gutters around the entire perimeter eave of the house.
- Install “3” new white downspouts in locations approved by the homeowner.
- Install “2” corner strip miters, and “2” outside miters.
- Install “2” splashed guards, one on each inside corner at the base of each roof valley.
Exterior Paint Scope Of Work:
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY ONE COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, IF PRESENT, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- INSPECT CAULK AT WINDOWS AND DOORS, IF DETERIORATED REMOVE AND REPLACE AS NEEDED
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SATIN PAINT, USING BRUSH AND ROLL TECHNIQUE, TO STUCCO WALLS, CEILINGS, FASCIA, SOFFIT, BANDS & TRIM
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS PAINT TO THE EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS