Close to the Lakeland airport, off of Route 570, this hotel wanted to transform the exterior of their facility to improve its curb appeal. Our company was hired to do just that! Once contracted, our painting division went to work to complete a full exterior repaint of the hotel just in time for Summer and incoming guests of the hotel. We used the finest Sherwin Williams paint products to produce a vibrant, deep colorway across the building. We love the colors chosen and are thrilled with how this commercial paint project turned out!
- PAINT MANUFACTURER: SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT PRODUCTS
- PRIMER: LOXON MASONRY CONDITIONER CLEAR
- STUCCO SURFACES: SW SUPER PAINT SATIN
- DOORS: SW SUPER PAINT SEMI-GLOSS
EXTERIOR PAINT SCOPE OF WORK:
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF BUILDING 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF SEALER TO ALL SURFACES TO ENSURE FINISH COAT HAS PROPPER ADHESION TO EXSISTING SURFACES.
- CAULK WHERE NECESSARY AROUND DOORS, WINDOWS, AND J CHANNEL. SEAL ANY CRACKS DUE TO EXPANSION AND SHRINKING FOR THE EXTERIOR ELEMENTS, AS NEEDED, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF FINISH TO ALL PREVISLY PAINTED SURFACES (HARDY BOARD SURFACES). WALLS AND EXTERIOR SIDE OF PREVIOSOULY PAINTED DOORS.
- COLORS TO MATCH EXSISTING.