Our roofing team recently had the pleasure of working within the Sandoval community in Cape Coral Florida. The roof on our customer’s two-story home had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and required a new tile roof as a result. Once contracted, our roofing division went to work removing the existing roofing structure. We installed Boral’s split slate tile in their coconut white antique colorway. Additionally, our team also installed 135 LF of white 6” aluminum seamless gutters onto the second story.
With storm season quickly approaching our client can rest easy knowing that their home is protected with a new roof from First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Split Slate
- Color: Coconut White Antique
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 135LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the second story.
- Install up to (5) downspouts & (2) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.