Our roofing division recently had the pleasure of serving a wonderful homeowner within the Gulf Harbour community in Fort Myers Florida. This particular home had experienced damage as a result of Hurricane Irma and required a complete tile roof replacement to properly repair. In addition to the re-roof, we also installed a new gutter system for the home. Our customer chose Boral Tile’s Saxony 900 Split Slate tile in their Coconut White Antique color. This tile beautifully accented the home and instantly provided a spectacular curb appeal.
Following the completion of the project, the homeowner also elected to have our team paint the shutters to match the garage on the home. We love how this project turned out, and our customer can rest easy knowing that their residence is protected with a new roof installed by First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Split Slate
- Color: Coconut White Antique
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 440LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters with wedges on the first story.
- Install up to (12) downspouts, (13) splash guards, (27) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.
Paint Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials for the below mentioned project:
- Clean Florida shutters of all dirt and debris
- Lightly sand Florida shutters
- Paint all 10 Florida shutters with super paint and exterior satin to match front garage