Our roofing team recently completed a roof replacement for a beautiful home in Bonita Springs Florida. Following an inspection, it was determined that our customer’s tile roof was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma requiring a complete roof replacement and gutter installation. Once approved, our team removed the existing roofing structure on the home and proceeded to carry out a roof replacement using Boral’s Saxony 900 Slate Smoke Black Antique tiles. These premium roofing tiles will help protect the residence from storms for years to come, while also providing a clean aesthetic to this spectacular home. Once our customer’s roof was completed, we installed new 6″ aluminum seamless gutters onto the first story of the home as well. We would like to thank our wonderful client for the opportunity to serve their tile roofing needs, and look forward to servicing their roof in the future should a need arise!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Slate
- Color: Smoke Black Antique
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 295LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to (7) downspouts, (8) splash guards, (15) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work related debris upon completion.