Our office recently had the pleasure of serving the roof repair needs of a wonderful customer in Fort Myers Florida. The home, located within the Gateway Greens community had experienced roof damage as a result of Hurricane Irma and the homeowners contacted First Service in search of a quote. Upon arrival, we performed a roof inspection and determined that this home’s tile roof had experienced damage that warranted the need for a complete tile roof replacement. Once approved, our expert team removed the existing roofing structure and replaced with Boral’s Estate White Antique roofing tiles. Not only did this tile slightly change the aesthetic look of the home, but it also aided in providing peace of mind to our customers knowing that their home’s roof is finally repaired and protected from the harsh weather elements that Florida is known for. Once the roof was complete, our team installed a new gutter system on the home to properly deflect rain off of the homes new roof.
We love how this project turned out and and thankful for the opportunity to exceed our customer’s expectations!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Estate
- Color: Coquina White Antique
- Drip Edge Color: White
Roof Replacement Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 255LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (7) downspouts, (7) splash guards (3 of which are oversized), (8) miters to match existing layout.
- Closed in two bird boxes and installed a new rain sensor.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.