Our roofing division recently had the great pleasure of serving the roofing needs of a client within the Cascades Community in Estero Florida. Following a comprehensive roof inspection on the home, it was determined that the damage that the home sustained from Hurricane Irma warranted a need to replace the homes roofing system. The customer contacted First Service and contracted our roofing division to carry out the roof replacement along with a gutter installation in the front of the home to match its existing layout. Our team completed the roof repair in record time using Boral’s Barcelona 900 tile in their Irving Blend colorway. Upon completion of the project, our customer was thrilled with the final product!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Irving Blend
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 80LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (2.5) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (4) miters to match existing layout.