We were recently contracted by a homeowner in the Moody River area that was looking to touch up their existing residence in preparation for the holidays. Our painting division carried out the customers wishes to refine and paint areas of the kitchen and dining room. The end result turned out great and we were happy to assist the homeowner by providing some old-fashioned touch ups to this beautiful home!
- Sherwin Williams Oil-Based Primer
- Sherwin Williams Master hide Flat
Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and materials for the below mentioned project:
Kitchen/Dining Room Ceiling
- Cover all areas with painter’s plastic and runners.
- Sand down area where new kitchen appliances are hanging above island.
- Prime area that is stained from upstairs leak with Sherwin Williams Oil-Based Primer.
- Paint entire ceiling with Sherwin Williams Master hide Flat.
- Upon completion the job site will be cleaned of all work-related debris.
Provide permit, labor, and materials for the below mentioned project:
- Case the sill of nine (9) interior opening, match existing windowsill casing as best as possible.
- Prime casing prior to install, caulk, and touch up paint on casing after install.
- Install one (1) customer supplied ceiling fan, existing circuit.
- Install transfer switch for 6500KW generator on outside wall back side of electrical panel.