Our roofing division was recently contacted by a homeowner within the Palmira Golf & Country Club in Estero Florida in need of roof repair. Upon inspection, our office determined that the damage the roof sustained from Hurricane Irma warranted the need for a tile roof replacement. The homeowner contracted First Service to complete the re-roof project using Boral’s Saxony 900 Flat Slate tile. The tan and brown tones of this tile beautifully accented the home’s color scheme. The finished project turned out great and our homeowner can rest assured knowing that their home is protected with a new roof courtesy of First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Flat Slate
- Color: Cedar Tan with Black and Brown Antique
- Drip Edge Color: Cedar Tan with Black and Brown Antique
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.