Our office recently had the pleasure of serving the needs of a wonderful customer within the Gateway Greens community in Fort Myers Florida. Upon being contacted our team visited the residence to perform a roof inspection. With extensive damage on the roof, it was later determined that Hurricane Irma was the root cause of these damages and in order to properly repair, the home would need to receive a complete roof replacement. Once the project was approved we went to work removing the existing tile roof. Following the removal of the tile and installation of the appropriate underlayment, our team installed Boral’s Barcelona 900 tile in their gold dust color. Our team completed the roof and installed a new aluminum seamless gutter system as well to finish the project.
After our roofing team was complete, our painting division mobilized and completed a full exterior repaint using Sherwin Williams paint products. The end result turned out amazing and our customer’s selections beautifully transformed the exterior of this home!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Gold Dust
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 60LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (3) downspouts to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.
- PAINT MANUFACTURER: SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT PRODUCTS
- PRIMER: LOXON MASONRY CONDITIONER
- STUCCO SURFACES: SW SUPER PAINT SATIN
- DOORS: SW SUPER PAINT SEMI-GLOSS
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- CAULK WHERE NECESSARY AROUND DOORS, WINDOWS, AND J CHANNEL. SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, AS NEEDED, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF FINISH PAINT TO STUCCO WALLS AND EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS