Our roofing team was recently called to this North Fort Myers property to perform a residential roof inspection. Upon inspection, we found the roof to have numerous areas of damage and it was later determined that a complete roof replacement would be needed to properly address and fix the homes issues. Once approved, our roofing division went to work removing the existing roof to make way for the customer’s new Boral Barcelona 900 tile in their sterling color. After the roof was complete, our team also installed new 6″ aluminum seamless gutters to complete the project. This project turned out great and our homeowner couldn’t be happier with their new roof from First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Sterling
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide (2) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 50LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (2) downspouts, (3) splash guards, (1) miters to match the existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.