We recently visited a home in need of roof repair in the Reflection Lakes community located in Fort Myers Florida. Upon inspection, it was determined that the customer’s roof was damaged from Hurricane Irma and . The home’s roof showed several active leaks over the kitchen bar, great room, laundry room, garage, and their covered lanai. Our roofing team performed a temporary tile roof repair until the roof replacement was able to be completed. Once the materials were delivered, our team carried out the roof replacement and gutter installation for our customer. The finished product turned out great and the Eagle Tile selected accented this home beautifully!
- Tile Manufacturer: Eagle
- Style (Profile): Bel Air
- Color: Boca Cream
- Drip Edge Color: Sandstone
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 215LF of new sandstone 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (1) splash guards, (5) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.