Our office recently had the pleasure of serving the roofing needs of a homeowner within the Shadow Wood Preserve community in Fort Myers Florida. After experiencing damage as a result of Hurricane Irma, we were contacted to perform a roof inspection. Upon inspection, it was determined that a complete roof replacement would be needed to properly repair the home’s roofing structure. The team at First Service worked with the homeowner to educate them of their options of repair, and guide them through the roof replacement process. For their replacement roofing tile, our customer selected Boral’s Barcelona 900 tile in the Chestnut Burnt color. This tile accented their home’s color scheme beautifully. This homeowner can rest easy now knowing that their home is protected from future inclement weather with a new roof from First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Chestnut Burnt
- Drip Edge Color: Brown
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install TU MAX tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.