Our roofing division recently had the pleasure of serving a wonderful customer in the Cascades community located in Estero Florida. Following a roof inspection, we found the roof to be damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma. Our office assisted the homeowner by performing a complete roof replacement and gutter installation. After we removed the existing roof, our team installed new Barcelona 900 Boral tile on this gorgeous home. We would like to thank our customer for entrusting our roofing division to perform their roof repairs, and welcome the opportunity to serve their roofing needs in the future.
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Irving Blend
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 180LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (2) miters to match existing layout.