Our roofing division recently completed a tile roof replacement for a two-story home located within Rookery Pointe in Estero Florida. The roofing structure of this residence upon inspection, was found to have sustained damage determined to be a result of Hurricane Irma. Our team mobilized and was able to help obtain the homeowner a new roof, as well as install it in a timely fashion to help ensure their home was properly protected from our severe summer weather here in Southwest Florida. We’re thrilled with how this project turned out and are grateful for the opportunity to be of service to our wonderful community.
If you feel your roof may be in need of repair, contact our office today for a FREE roof inspection. We welcome the opportunity to educate you of your options, and earn your business!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Split Slate
- Color: Lignite – Black Antique
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents. Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.