Our roofing division was recently contacted to repair the roof of a home located in the Copperleaf Golf Course community in Bonita Springs Florida. This beautiful home was unfortunately damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma, and following a roof inspection, it was determined a roof replacement was needed. We removed the existing tile roof and installed a new roofing structure with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system per manufacturer specifications. The new roof accented this home nicely, and our homeowner can rest assured that their home is protected for many storm seasons to come!
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code. Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.