As the week progresses, we’re happy to showcase yet another tile roof replacement completed for a beautiful home in Estero Florida. It was determined during a roof inspection that this home had sustained damage as a result of Hurricane Irma. Following the inspection, our roofing division was contracted to remove the existing roof, and install a new tile roof and gutter system. The finished product turned out amazing, and our homeowners can rest assured that their home is protected from our harsh Southwest Florida weather for many years to come.
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Estate
- Color: Pinto Blend
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following.
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 245LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (7) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (5) miters to match existing layout.