We were recently contacted by a Bonita Springs Florida homeowner in the beautiful community of Vanderbilt Lakes looking for a company to service their roof. Once inspected, it was determined that a complete roof replacement would be needed to repair the damage sustained from Hurricane Irma. Our roofing division removed the existing roof structure and completed a shingle re-roof for our customer in record time. The roof came out amazing, and our customer can rest easy knowing that their home is protected for many storm seasons to come!
- Manufacturer: TAMKO HERITAGE – Shingles
- TAMKO MOISTURE GUARD – Underlayment
- Color Selection Shingles: Thunderstorm Grey
- Drip Edge Color: WHITE
- Resisto peel & stick underlayment
- 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Resisto peel & stick underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents. Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.