Our roofing division was recently contracted to re-roof a home within the Rookery Pointe Community in Estero Florida. Upon inspection, the damage on our customer’s roof was determined to be a result of Hurricane Irma and First Service was hired to replace the existing roofing structure. Our team removed the existing roof and installed new Boral Estate tile along with a complete gutter system. The final product turned out amazing, and our customers are ecstatic with their new roof!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Estate
- Color: Delcrest Tan
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 225LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (7) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (4) miters to match existing layout.