Our office was contacted recently by a resident of the Pelican Sound Golf & River Club in Estero Florida, to schedule a roof inspection for their home. Upon inspection, damage was found that was determined to be a result of Hurricane Irma which prompted a need for a complete tile roof replacement to take place. The customer also had our team install a new gutter system for their roof as well. The removal of the home’s existing roof, and installation of their new roof went smoothly and the final result speaks for itself!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Villa 900
- Color: Arbor Green
- Drip Edge Color: white
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 95LF of new white mastic 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (3) downspouts, (4) splash guards, (3) miters to match existing layout.