This homeowner selected First Service to replace a section of their homes roof and we so pleased with the service received, that they hired our company to repaint the exterior of their home as well. Both our painting and roofing divisions worked together to service the needs of our customer’s Cape Coral home and we are thrilled with the end result. One of the many benefits of working with our company is the ability to structure roofing, painting, and restoration under one roof. This allows us to provide both residential and commercial customers a “one stop shop” for property repairs and maintenance.
- Manufacturer: TAMKO HERITAGE – Shingles
- Tamko Moisture Guard – Underlayment
- Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams
- Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
- Stucco Surfaces: SW Super Paint Satin
- Doors: SW Super Paint Semi-Gloss
Scope Of Work For Shingle Roof Replacement:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Whip 100 self-adhered peel and stick underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys, closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.
Scope Of Work For Exterior Re-paint:
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- REPAIR STUCCO COLUMN ON LEFT SIDE OF ENTRY
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- CAULK WHERE NECESSARY AROUND DOORS, WINDOWS, AND J CHANNEL. SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, AS NEEDED, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF FINISH PAINT TO STUCCO WALLS AND EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS
- APPLY A CONSISTENT COAT OF FINISH PAINT USING SPRAY TECHNIQUE TO FASICA AND SOFFIT