Our office received a phone call recently from a homeowner who’s two-story home had been damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma. Upon inspection, it was determined that a complete tile roof replacement would be the best solution to repair the home’s roof structure. Our roofing division assisted our customer throughout the entire process from start to finish, and they received their new tile roof in record time. Additionally, our restoration team re-sealed the balcony of the home, as it had been damaged as well during the storm.
- Tile Manufacturer: EAGLE
- Style (Profile): CAPISTRANO
- Color: Weathered Terracotta Flashed
- Drip Edge Color: BROWN
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Balcony Sealant Repair Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Apply 100% silicone commercial Tropical roof coating over the entire balcony surface including around the base of each stone balcony columns.
- Seal all roof to balcony transitions.
- WARRANTY: SFR will provide a 10-year warranty on labor and material on this sealant.