Unfortunately, this home located in the Gulf Harbour Yacht & Country club in Fort Myers Florida was damaged during Hurricane Irma. Upon inspection following the storm, 5 active roof leaks were found on this 20 year old roof. Temporary repairs were made to the dining room ceiling, bathroom, hallway, and living room areas until a new roof could be completed.
After removing the home’s existing tile roofing structure and underlayment, our team proceeded to install a new roof using Boral’s Saxony 900 slate tile in their dark charcoal colorway. Once completed, we also installed new 6″ aluminum seamless gutters with wedges to properly route water off of the roof. With a new roof from First Service, this Fort Myers homeowner is ready to weather another 20 years of Florida storms!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Slate
- Color: Dark Charcoal
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal. Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 325LF of new almond 6″ aluminum seamless gutters with wedges.
- Install up to (7) downspouts, (32lf) splash guards including 14lf on the back super gutter, (3) small downspouts, (17) miters, (14lf) of kick out extensions to match the existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.