Our office was recently contacted by a homeowner in Estero Florida with a roof leak that required a temporary repair until the roof could be replaced. Our team inspected the roof and when appropriate, replaced the residences roofing structure using Boral’s Barcelona 900 tile in their stone light brown color. Once the home received its new roof, our team also replaced the gutter system with new 6″ aluminum seamless gutters and wedges.
As the top half of the home had undergone a complete transformation, our clients felt that the exterior finish of the home was in need of work as well. Our painting division was called in to repaint the exterior of this residence using Sherwin Williams paint products. Not only has this client’s home increased its curb appeal, but they can also rest easy knowing that their home is protected for years to come with an expertly installed roofing system from First Service!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Stone Light Brown
- Drip Edge Color: White
- EXTERIOR REPAINT PAINT MANUFACTURER: SHERWIN WILLIAMS PAINT PRODUCTS
- PRIMER: LOXON MASONRY CONDITIONER
- STUCCO SURFACES, CEILINGS: SW DURATION SATIN
- DOORS: SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide (2) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 205LF of new desert sand 6″ aluminum seamless gutters with wedges.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (3) small downspouts, (15lf) splash guards, (4) miters, (4lf) of kickout extensions to match the existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.
Exterior Paint Scope Of Work:
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY ONE COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, IF PRESENT, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- INSPECT CAULK AT WINDOWS AND DOORS, IF DETERIORATED REMOVE AND REPLACE AS NEEDED
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SATIN PAINT, USING BRUSH AND ROLL TECHNIQUE, TO STUCCO WALLS, CEILINGS, FASCIA, SOFFIT, BANDS & TRIM
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS PAINT TO THE EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS
- A 10-year limited labor and materials warranty will be issued by Sherwin Williams.