Our office recently had the great pleasure of serving a homeowner within the Shadow Wood Preserve community. The customer contracted us to replace their homes existing tile roof, and repaint the exterior of the residence.
Roof Replacement Scope Of Work
Upon beginning we removed the existing tile and underlayment from the roof, and properly disposed of the material in accordance with local code. Once the roof’s decking was properly inspected and replaced where applicable, we installed new tile underlayment to the entire surface of the roof. New 26 GA drip edge flashing, galvalume valley metal, and the appropriate vents, stacks, and flashing were also installed on the roof. Once properly prepared, the new tile roof system was installed with the appropriate foam adhesion and/or two screw fastener application system (per manufacturer specifications).
Exterior Repaint Scope Of Work
Using Sherwin Williams paint products our painting division went to work to transform the exterior of this beautiful Fort Myers Home. Our standard paint procedure implemented consist of the following referenced items below:
- TRENCH AROUND PERIMETER OF HOME 1 TO 3 INCHES.
- PRESSURE WASH EXTERIOR FREE OF DIRT AND FOREIGN MATERIAL
- APPLY ONE COAT OF MASONRY SEALER TO STUCCO SURFACES
- SEAL MASONRY CRACKS, IF PRESENT, WITH ELASTOMERIC PATCHING COMPOUND
- INSPECT CAULK AT WINDOWS AND DOORS, IF DETERIORATED REMOVE AND REPLACE AS NEEDED
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SATIN PAINT, USING BRUSH AND ROLL TECHNIQUE, TO STUCCO WALLS, CEILINGS, FASCIA, SOFFIT, BANDS & TRIM
- APPLY ONE COAT OF SW DURATION SEMI-GLOSS PAINT TO THE EXTERIOR SIDE OF ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS 8. COLORS TO BE SELECTED BY OWNER
With a strict attention to detail and a drive to provide both an exceptional product and exemplary customer service, our teams completed the work contracted in record time. As always our customer can rest easy knowing that their home is protected by a roof from First Service! We would like to take this time to thank our customer for the opportunity, and our staff for all of their hard work on this project.