Throughout Southwest Florida, we are still finding an abundance of roofing structures that experienced damage from Hurricane Irma. Most homeowners aren’t able to spot the signs of a damaged roof which can include uneven lines on the roof, lifted shingles or tile, leaks, cracks, or even granule loss. When you contact our roofing division, you will receive a complimentary roof inspection that will outline any issues with your home’s roof, while educating of your options for resolution moving forward.
This particular Fort Myers home’s roof was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma. Our office was contacted, and we mobilized to diagnose and ultimately repair the issue for this great homeowner. Additionally, our team repaired both the gutters and soffit at the time the new roof was installed. We’re blessed for the opportunity to serve our great community and thankful for our great clients!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Estate
- Color: Gold Dust
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 270LF of new white (match existing) 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (5) splash guards, (7) miters, (11) end caps to match existing layout.