Following damage sustained to their roof from Hurricane Irma, this homeowner contacted our roofing division for repairs. Working together, we were able to obtain a new roof for the customer and repair within record time! We’re thankful for the opportunity to help our fellow Floridian’s in any way we can, as we prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
- Tile manufacturer: Eagle
- Style (Profile): Capistrano
- Color: Light Gray Range
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.