Our painting division recently completed an exterior repaint project for a homeowner in Fort Myers Florida. Our roofing division was in the area completing a tile roof job across the street from this homeowner’s residence, and they were so impressed they contacted our company to repaint the exterior of their home. Once our client completed their color selections, we went to work prepping the home for paint prior to completing the final finish. The end result turned out great, and our customer couldn’t be happier!
- Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams Paint Products
- Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
- Stucco Surfaces: SW Duration Satin
- Doors: SW Duration Semi-Gloss
Scope Of Work For Exterior Repaint:
- Trench around perimeter of home 1 to 3 inches.
- Pressure wash exterior free of dirt and foreign material, no bleach used, as requested.
- Apply one coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces.
- Caulk where necessary around doors and windows. Seal masonry cracks, as needed, with elastomeric patching compound
- Apply one coat of SW Duration Satin Paint, using brush and roll technique, to stucco walls, ceilings, bands, and trim.
- Apply one coat of SW Duration Semi-gloss paint to the exterior side of entry and garage doors.
- A 10-year limited labor and materials warranty issued by Sherwin Williams.