Our office was recently called to this Verandah community home that had been damaged during Hurricane Irma and had active leaks in both the kitchen and master bathroom. Following our initial roof inspection, it was determined that a complete tile roof replacement was needed to properly repair the home. Once approved, our team got to work removing the existing roof structure before installing Boral’s Saxony 900 split slate tile in their coconut white antique color. This tile not only provided the aesthetic look the homeowners desired, but also the proper level of protection needed to protect the residence from future storms and harsh weather conditions. In addition to the roof replacement, our roofing team also installed a new 6″ aluminum seamless gutter system on the first story of the home.
The final product turned out amazing, and we are thankful for the opportunity to serve this wonderful homeowner.
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Install Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 190 LF of new Mastic Sandtone .39 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to (4) downspouts, (7) splash guards, (8) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work related debris upon completion.