Our office recently had the great pleasure helping a homeowner with their roofing claim. After completing a roof inspection, it was determined that the existing roofing structure was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma resulting in the need for a complete roof replacement. Once the project was approved, our team worked with the client to carry out the necessary roof replacement. We installed Boral’s Villa 900 roofing tile in their burnt mission colorway. This tile accented the home beautifully and dramatically transformed its curb appeal. Once the roofing structure was complete, we installed new 6″ tan aluminum seamless gutters along with downspouts and splash guards to properly route rain off of the clients new roof.
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Villa 900
- Color: Burnt Mission
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 230LF of new tan 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (6) miters to match existing layout.