A homeowner in Estero Florida’s beautiful Pelican Sound community recently contacted our company with a need for tile roof repairs. Upon inspection, it was determined that the home’s roof was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma which warranted a complete roof replacement to properly address and fix the roof. The homeowner also contracted our company to install a new gutter system, along with a complete repaint of the home’s exterior. The finished product came out stunning and the exterior of our customer’s home completely transformed!
Roofing Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code. Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 80LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (2) downspouts, (3) splash guards, (3) miters to match existing layout.
- Install gutter guards on 80LF of new gutters.
Exterior Repaint Scope Of Work:
- Exterior Repaint Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams Paint Products
- Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
- Stucco Surfaces, Ceilings: SW Duration Satin
- Doors: SW Duration Semi-Gloss
- Trench around perimeter of home 1 to 3 inches.
- Pressure wash exterior free of dirt and foreign material.
- Apply one coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces.
- Caulk where necessary around doors, windows, and j channel.
- Seal masonry cracks, as needed, with elastomeric patching compound.
- Apply one coat of SW Duration satin paint, using brush and roll technique to stucco walls, ceilings, fascia, soffit, bands, and trim
- Apply one coat of SW Duration semi-gloss paint to the exterior side of entry and garage doors
- Colors to be selected by owner
Note: 10-year limited labor and materials warranty will be issued by Sherwin Williams.