Our office recently had the pleasure of serving the roofing needs of a great customer in Estero Florida. This two story home situated within the Stoneybrook golf course community had been damaged after Hurricane Irma, and the homeowner contracted First Service to complete a roof replacement and gutter installation. Our roofing division mobilized and removed the existing roofing structure and replaced it with Eagle Capistrano tile in their Brown/Gray range colorway. We also installed new white aluminum seamless gutters on the second story of the home as well. The finished product turned out amazing and we’re grateful for the opportunity to serve the roofing needs of these Estero residents!
- Tile Manufacturer: Eagle
- Style (Profile): Capistrano
- Color: Brown Gray Range
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 210LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the second story.
- Install up to (6) downspouts, (4) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.