Our office was recently contacted by a homeowner in Rookery Pointe to inspect their home’s roof. Their roof had sustained damage after Hurricane Irma, and following an inspection it was determined that the home would need a complete re-roof. Once contracted, our office carried out the roof replacement by first removing the home’s existing roof and then installing new Boral Barcelona 900 tile. Additionally, we also installed a new gutter system for the client to properly route water off of the roof.
This project turned out great, and both the homeowner and our office are ecstatic with the finished product!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Citrus Clay
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 305LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (8) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (16) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work related debris upon completion.