Our office was recently contacted by a homeowner within the Shadow Wood Preserve community of Fort Myers Florida. Upon inspection of the roofing structure, it was determined that the roof had sustained damage as a result of Hurricane Irma and that a roof replacement would be required for proper repair. Following the removal of the existing roof, our team installed Boral’s Saxony Split Slate roofing tile in their coconut color, which really helped accent this home beautifully. Additionally, we also installed new white aluminum seamless gutters to the first story of the residence as well.
Our client can sleep easy now knowing that their home’s roof will protect them for years to come from Florida’s harsh weather and storm seasons!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony Split Slate
- Color: Coconut
- Drip Edge Color: Tan
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal. Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 40LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to (1) downspout, (2) splash guards, (2) miters to match existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.