Known as a quaint and affordable senior apartment community in Cape Coral, Florida, the Coral Village Apartments recently hired First Service to restore their outdoor pool deck. The existing deck was improperly draining, particularly after heavy rainfall, which caused water to enter the clubhouse. Our restoration team mobilized and fixed the issue by completing the scope of work outlined below.
Scope Of Work
- Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the below project.
- Demo and remove existing 52’ x 12’ pool deck, dispose of properly.
- Remove existing trench drain, install new at time of pouring new pool deck against building.
- Excavate as needed to reach proper depth for new slab.
- Remove existing trench drain, install new at time of pouring new pool deck in between the existing slab and new.
- Form and pour new pool deck same size and shape as existing, 52’x12’.
- Create pattern in newly poured concrete, matching existing as close possible.
- Clean site of any and all construction debris and dispose of properly.