Our roofing division recently was awarded the pleasure of serving a great homeowner in Bonita Springs Florida. Their home’s existing tile roof had suffered damage as a result of Hurricane Irma, and upon inspection was determined a tile roof replacement was needed. The team at First Service removed the existing tile roof and replaced in a clean, and efficient manner. The homeowners were thrilled with to receive their new roof, and we’re blessed for the opportunity to serve their roofing needs!
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application and manufacturers warranties.