Our company was recently contracted to replace a residential roof on a beautiful Bonita Springs home. The homeowner needed a new roof and decided to replace their existing tile roof with a metal roof from First Service. Our roofing division mobilized and quickly removed the home’s existing tile roof and replaced with a new Metal Gulf Lok Mill Finish roof. We’re thrilled with how this project turned out and love how the resident’s new metal roof accents their remarkable home!
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code.
- Install peel & stick underlayment – Resisto High Temp to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter. Install new 26 GA galvalume W valley metal in all valleys, closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new EPDM pipe flashing boots around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 26 Ga galvalume Gulf Lok roof system, with wood grip neoprene washer screws, as per manufacturer specifications.
- Install a new 26 Ga galvalume Gulf Lok roof system as per manufacturer specifications.